Friday

why cant people leave others alone

Am surprised at how people bother with others problems.am just a silent neighbor trying to live my life to the fullest but people cant leave me in peace. my neighbor can be the most annoying person on earth,sometimes i wonder why there cant be such competitions so that an annoying person can be punished.

This guy knocks on my door during weird hours to borrow water or anything that crosses his mind at that particular moment,the first day i give him water the next day i tell him i don't have but at last my patience has reached the maximum,so i tell him to go to hell and never to come back.

To revenge on my sending him away,the guy knocks on my door on Saturday afternoon as i am listening to music,he complains that am making noise for him as he is trying to concentrate on his work.i switch off my radio and hope that he doesn't get a reason to approach me again but talk about bad people and i will show you him!

Do not get all surprised with me,he doesn't come knocking again but he lures me to knock on his door by putting on the music that could wakeup the devil himself. I kindly ask him to reduce on the volume"mind your on business this is my house i can do whatever i like,just keep off for God"s sake" he shouts to my great astonishment.Am weak the guy is strong and i know that cowards live longer so i slowly leave his door without a second glance on him.

Somebody tell me are all neighbors like this or am i just unlucky?i have so much to write about this cruel man but let me save it until next time when am in the mood for annoying myself...

1 comment:

I appreciate that you read no matter the comment.